Dream I Had..





 That day I went to bed earlier than usual. At the end of a tiring day, I fell asleep in bed. For a moment I was getting ready to go to Kandy Lake with my family.

Then all of us went to the Nuwara Wewa, sent kites there, played there a lot and went down to the water to bathe.

After the shower, my brother and I went to the tank bund to see the contents of the tank and we stayed there for a long time. Unexpectedly, a group of people came to the place where the two of us were and stabbed the younger brother and left immediately

Unable to imagine what had happened, I hugged my brother who was lying on the floor. When I saw my brother lying in the middle of a pool of blood, I cried out loud, asking someone to come and save my brother. I shouted as loud as I could, hugged him and cried. I begged him not to leave me.

No one heard my voice. No matter how much I cried, no one heard it. I tried to take him away but to no avail. By then my brother had left me.


Suddenly I was startled and stood up. Then all I could see was a mixture of darkness. I immediately regained consciousness and lay in bed wondering what had happened.

I realized that it was a dream, not a reality. Frightened, I picked up the phone and chatted with him, thinking that I would never have such a dream again and I fell asleep
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My country 🇱🇰

Education 👩‍🏫📚

Sigiriya ✨️