My best intimate... 😘❤️      

       "Friendship is not about who come first but           obout who never goes"

     


                                 The best listener I have ever had in my life is my friend. He came in to my life by accident but he is now my brother...😘  


Although  i have met many different friends on different occasions since i was a child, he was not as understanding as i was his name is Isuru.😇

          He first met me at my aunt's house. The first time i saw him, i thought he was not as proud as he was.😏

                       But after talking to him and befriending him, I could not be a better persin than him. I always thought i had met someone like me. There has never been a happier day in my life than that.
                                            



I'm glad he had the same ideas as me. The events that have happened to both of us are always the same. He was the summary of my story style...🤗. I love spending time with him.

           
I never forget to call him every time. I feel sad about even the smallest thing. That he was always born to bring a smile to my face....🤗😘
 
           
He is so good at hiding even the smallest thing that he can hide it from anyone and sincerely laughs at it, but he is defeated by trying to hide it from me.

               

 Howerer,i am very happy to have a friend who is the same without any change from sad to happy....🤗  

        We both have many more memories but i still fondly remember his memories and i always  thought  i would never meet a friend like this again and that this brotherly bond would last a long time..








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My country 🇱🇰

Education 👩‍🏫📚

Sigiriya ✨️