My country 🇱🇰

 


Sri lanaka is my country. It is one of the most beautiful island in the world. Sri lanka is called "The pearl of the Indian ocean".The capital of Sri Lanka is Sri Jayawardanapura kotte.Colombo is its business center.🇱🇰                                                           Sri lanka is tropical zone country. Which is closer to the equator. My country is also known as an agricultural and a developing country. It has a population of more than twenty million people. My country is divided into nine provinces and twenty-five districts.

           There are many ethnic groups living in Sri Lanka,peacefully and cooperatively. Sinhalese, Tamils, Muslims, and Burghers are the main races in my country.  

Rice is considered as the staple food and a main crop in  Sri Lanka. Garments,tea, rubber, coconut, spices and gems are the leading exports of my country. It gained independence from the British in nineteen forty- eight.

          Sri Lanka is one of the most attractive tourists' destination in the world.It consists of mountains, waterfalls, rivers, beaches and many more  charming places. My country also has world heritage sites as well as historical and religious location.🌴💦         

            I am so proud to be a Sri Lankan and I love my country very much.. 🇱🇰❤️












    

Comments

  1. Sri lanka is my country. I love my country very much 🥰❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Education 👩‍🏫📚

Sigiriya ✨️