My Favourite Person πŸ€±πŸ‘Έ

 ( My mother )πŸ€±πŸ’ž

      


  The most favourite person in my life, is my mother.πŸ‘ΈShe does all the things for me. She is very beautiful,active and caring.And also she is a kind hearted woman.

  My mother is a house wife. I love and respect her very much. I think my mother is the best mother in the world .🀱She helps me in studies.In free time, my mother comes to play with me and sometimes sings with me.

     She is a strong woman in life,and very supportive to my father.She never complains for hardships in lifeπŸ’ž. My mother always guides me for better future and inspires me to become a good citizen.

     My mother always supports me in my daily needs and also she loves me very much.πŸ‘ΈπŸ’žMy mother advises me to appreciate this life as a gift of nature and enjoys it. I wish her long and healthy life. πŸŒπŸ’žπŸ‘Έ



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My country πŸ‡±πŸ‡°

Education πŸ‘©‍πŸ«πŸ“š

Sigiriya ✨️