My hobby- reading book πŸ“š

 

My hobby is reading.I love to read books in my free time. I feel that reading is a great hobby. Apart from giving pleasure, it also enhances our knowledge.

Reading is very benefical as well as an essential activity that helps in skill-building.πŸ“š Reading a good book gives us joy as well as it also gives experience to live life smoothly.

   One of the best benefits us with ideas collection, make us familior with different types of writing formats, helps us in improving our communication skills, and also makes it fluent.


   It is often said that a person who has reading habits,he or she  never feels bored and lonely. However, if he or she feels bored,they open their magical books and then they are again filled with joy  and happiness. Book  make my life lively.πŸ“š❤️









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My country πŸ‡±πŸ‡°

Education πŸ‘©‍πŸ«πŸ“š

Sigiriya ✨️